Saturday, September 6, 2008

6th Sense, Jelani, & XXLMag.Com


What, Niggas Still Be Rappin'?!?

By Billy Sunday

Excerpt:
I’m fucking with fashionista rap right now because that is where all the sexy bitches are hanging out. I know most of ou fags are allergic to pussy, but for those of you that aren’t let me suggest a few acts for you to check for. I fucks with 6th Sense. Go here and DL his ‘Just Do It’ mixtape that he created for Nike. While you are there pick up Jelani’s EP ‘What? You Can Rap?’. I was at a sneaker appreciation concert on Friday and that nigga Jelani was rocking the mean Polo rugby and the all black 7’s. I don’t even fucks with Air Jordans like that but I might just have to copp me a pair based on how ill homey was spitting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you wanna exchange links www.rapcypher.com holla