Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mick Boogie - Can I Kick It? Yes We Can (Mixtape + Shirt)



New mixtape and dope shirt from Mick Boogie.
Includes 6th Sense's "Ignite The People (Like Obama)"...... but of course

Mick says:
Everyone knows I'm the biggest Tribe Called Quest fan, so when I came up with this idea to market some quality hip-hop standards with the best politician America has ever seen... it was a no-brainer. We present the "Can I Kick It / Yes We Can" limited edition tee.

Thanks to my partners at Dope Couture and Motivation for helping make the idea a reality.

Also... just so you can enjoy some music while you rock our shirt, Terry Urban and myself took our favorite Obama songs from people like Kanye and commissioned our good friends like Daytona, 6th Sense, Mekka Don and more to create original music based off of classic tunes and also some of Obama's favorite songs.

DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN HERE

And check out / purchase the shirt here...
http://www.dopecouture.com/shop/mentees/m6.html

No comments: