Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Milkman feat. 6th Sense - Burn This Disco Out

The Milkman has been working hard on his upcoming Way Off the Wall project for a minute now and it's going to feature joints with 6th Sense, Fresh Daily, Black ELement, Print and more -- long story short: it's gonna be dope.

From Milkman:
This is a track off the Way Off The Wall project I have been working on for the past few months. Creating this song just showed me what a MONSTER 6th Sense is when it comes to work ethic. I was at home in NY right before I started my job in February, and 6th sent me a message that he was going to start writing to the beat. An hour later, he sent me a few lines, at which point I knew it was going to be crazy. A few hours later he sent me the finished track. WHAT? I know this track goes hard and hopefully you’ll all enjoy it; watch the video and be on the lookout for more. Shout outs to Black Element who convinced me to not just drop the instrumentals, but to forget about self-imposed deadlines and finish the project out consistent with my original vision.

Here's the first leak of the tape, "Burn this Disco" featuring and co-produced by 6th Sense.

No comments: