Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Donny Goines - The Breakfast Club


Ya'll should remember Donny Goines from this.

Donny Goines is here with a fresh album, packed with great guests. He set out to do this back in January, and being the hard worker he is, got it done. Album features Naledge, Amanda Diva, Mistah FAB, Che Grand, Izza Kizza, Outasight, Peter Hadar, Emilio Rojas, Termanology, Skyzoo, Tanya Morgan, Planet Asia, Poison Pen, 6th Sense, Esso, A Pinks and more. Production from Apple Juice Kid, DJ Static, Dub Z, 6th Sense, Buckwild, DJ Snips, Kwame, Cookin Soul, Digga, Dame Grease, and more.

What are you waiting for? It's FREE, download it!

In a track by track breakdown Donny gave at IllRoots this is what he had to say:
16) Can’t Get it Right (Ft. A.Pinks, Esso & 6th Sense) Prod. by 6th Sense
Shout out to 6th Sense. He really knows how to pick the right beat for the right artist in my mind. Once I heard this I knew it would be dope. At first it was intended to be a solo cut, but I felt I needed different energy on it so I grabbed A.Pinks and Esso. It’s just great stroy telling in a humorous way.

No comments: